Stay informed and prepared
The current regulatory environment is a minefield that requires you to tread carefully around certain issues, such as the size of your institution, capital and liquidity structures and competitive strategies. At HORNE, we stay informed on regulatory issues so you can focus on growth.
Knowing which regulations to prioritize is as important as knowing how to respond. HORNE proactively monitors regulations and laws impacting financial institutions.
Leverage your data to prioritize responses and allocate resources.
We help gather the data and reporting needed to stay on top of legislative changes and maintain compliance. Then, we leverage your data to find new ways to mitigate risk, analyze performance, identify opportunities and position your institution for continuous improvement.
We work by your side to produce vital accounting data, manage capital, outline expansion plans and equip leadership so you can transform regulatory hurdles into growth opportunities. Our experienced team can help you address regulations and requirements including:
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti Money Laundering/OFAC
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Truth in Lending and Real Estate Settlement Procedures acts
- Fair Housing and Equal Credit Opportunity acts
- Mortgage quality control reviews
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act
- Funds Availability Act
- Truth-in-Savings Act
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Service Members Civil Relief
- Military Lending Act