Accessibility Statement for HORNE.com
This is an accessibility statement from HORNE LLP.
Measures to support accessibility
HORNE LLP takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of HORNE.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. HORNE.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard, though we are always working to improve.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of HORNE.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on HORNE.com by calling 888.821.0202 or using the form below. We try to respond within 2 business days.
Contact our Web Accessibility Specialist
Accessibility of HORNE.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of HORNE.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for HORNE.com:
- External resources: Some of our Insights link to external resources, which we do not own the code or design for because We cannot ensure the quality of outside websites and other sources. We are working towards linking to other accessible sites. Please email [email protected] if you encounter an issue.
- Insight/blog posts written prior to November 2021: Images may not have text alternatives and links may not have accessibility-minded tags because these articles were written before an accessibility officer was assigned and before the creation of our new website. We are working through our archives to update them to our accessibility standards and have trained content creators on proper content creation. Please email [email protected] if you encounter an issue.
- Visual and Audio media might not have subtitles or transcripts: Some older visual and audio media may not have subtitles and/or transcripts because These media were created before an accessibility officer was assigned and before the creation of our new website. We are adding subtitles and/or transcripts when we create new visual/audio/multimedia elements. We are also working through our archives to add subtitles and/or transcripts when possible. Please email [email protected] if you encounter an issue.
We are currently updating our evaluation report, as of November 2022. This report will be available here in February 2023.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
UX/UI Developer & Web Accessibility Specialist