Confidence in your numbers
Complex and evolving regulations, along with an increasingly digital environment, demand that financial institutions maintain an unwavering commitment to financial integrity. Whether your institution is privately held or publicly traded, HORNE offers the guidance and tools needed to maximize resources, streamline reporting and tighten operations.
Your members and stakeholders should have total confidence in the accuracy and timeliness of your data and reporting. We work with your team to ensure accurate financials and help you implement processes designed to capture opportunity while minimizing risk.
The audit function is more than an obligation. It is the foundation of stakeholder trust, as well as proof that your institution is compliant and prepared for the future. As a leading audit services provider for financial institutions, we have the ability to customize assurance and advisory services to ensure your institution has reliable financial data.
- External financial statement audits
- Internal control over financial reporting opinion audits
- Defined contribution and benefit plan audits
- HUD audits
- Mortgage servicing audits
- Service Organization Control (SOC) reports
With new and changing regulations, every business decision you make must be weighed against the potential impact on your tax position. HORNE’s experienced tax professionals offer the answers and information needed to ensure that you are fully prepared to meet federal, state and local tax requirements.
- Tax consulting and compliance
- State and local taxes consulting
- Merger, acquisition and restructuring
- Tax controversy assistance
- Cost segregation studies
- Executive tax services