Prepared for opportunity
In this changing economy, risk permeates every part of your operation. To stay prepared for opportunities, you need sound financial information and controls that ensure compliance and manage risk. Monitoring each potential source of risk can be time consuming and create uncertainties, whether it’s internal components like technology or the impact of evolving industry regulations.
Mitigating risk begins with accurate financial, accounting and performance reporting. To operate effectively, you and your executive team need to have confidence in the integrity and timeliness of your data and reporting. HORNE works with your team to ensure accurate financials and helps you implement processes designed to capture opportunity while minimizing risk.
Beyond the audit
We focus on the quality and thoroughness of the audit engagement – all while looking for opportunities that impact your bottom line.
- External financial statement audits
- Outsourced internal audits
- Co-sourced internal audits
- Internal audit training
- Defined contribution and benefit plan audits
- Assurance reviews and compilation services (privately held companies)
- Examination, attest and agreed-upon procedures (privately held companies)
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (publicly traded companies)
- Section 404 compliance management (publicly traded companies)