A comprehensive tax strategy is fundamental for success.
Growing businesses face tax challenges on two fronts: They must make certain their businesses are compliant with a host of ever-changing federal, state and local tax laws, and they also need to find effective strategies that strike an optimum balance between their business and personal tax exposure.
We help you find ways to ensure that you are fulfilling your tax obligations without leaving money on the table, whether it’s identifying opportunities for tax credits, recovering past overpayments or discovering missed deductions.
HORNE’s industry-focused tax consultants have the insights and expertise you need to address your unique business tax situation and limit exposure. Whether your tax implications are local, state, federal or global, we provide the information and guidance to help you make informed, confident decisions and the right tools to enable you to execute your plans.
At HORNE, we have the tax planning expertise needed to help you anticipate your business and personal tax obligations and take steps to meet them with minimal disruption to cash flow.
Business Tax Services
- Accounting for income taxes – SFAS 109 and FIN 48 (outsourcing and consulting)
- Bankruptcy consulting
- Compensation and benefits planning and consulting
- Employment tax credit studies
- Financial planning and consulting
- Industry tax services
- International tax services
- Merger, acquisition and restructuring services
- Valuation services
Federal Tax Services
- Accounting methods and credit services
- Accounting methods review
- Cost segregation studies
- Development and exempt organizations
- Federal legislative and regulatory services
- LIFO inventories
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax compliance and consulting services
- Tax controversy services
- Tax credit research
- Tax technology and transformation
State and Local Tax Services
- Audit assistance and controversy resolution
- Credits and incentives
- Multistate assistance during due diligence for acquisitions
- Nexus studies and voluntary disclosure assistance
- Property tax compliance and consulting – real and personal
- Reverse income tax audits (RITA)
- Reverse sales tax audits
- Sales and use tax compliance and consulting
- Sales and use tax training
- State tax reduction strategies (STAR)
- Accounting for state and local taxes