Cathy Denman is managing partner of HORNE Federal where she works with disaster relief agencies in recovery accounting oversight. She is passionate about helping local, state and federal agencies navigate the complexities of the aftermath of disasters to bring recovery to their communities. She also serves on HORNE’s Board of Directors.
Cathy joined HORNE in 1998. Prior to her involvement in disaster relief management and compliance, she spent the majority of her time working with attorneys on a wide range of litigation matters involving bankruptcy, tax, construction and occupational fraud.
Cathy graduated from Mississippi State University where she earned her Bachelor of Accountancy and Master of Professional Accountancy degrees. She has earned the designation of Certified Fraud Examiner.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Project Management Institute
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Central Mississippi Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners